Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Whimsy Stamp - Fairly Noelle and ABM digi - Haylee

Hi, everyone. I wish every ready for Christmas!! 
I think it is the last Christmas card this year :) 
Here is the card I made last night. 

I played with Fairly Noelle from Whimsy Stamp.  You can find the Christmas Wreath stamp HERE and all the Art by MiRan Stamp HERE. Hard to see on the photo but I used Wink of Stella(clear color) on the stamp image. The sentiment also from Whimsy Stamp. I love using Whimsy's sentiments :)

Here is closer look :)


I colored her with Copic markers and color pencils as usual. Hope you like her!!


Here is another card I made but I didn't post on my blog before.


Here name is Haylee and she is one of Art by Mi Ran Digital stamp. You can find here HERE and you can find all Art by Mi Ran digital stamps HERE.  I colored her with markers and color pencils. The diesng papers are from Prima, and flowers are from I am Roses. 


Closer look :)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day. 

1 comment: