Saturday, August 22, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Challenge - #39

Hi, everyone. 
It is time for Art by Mi Ran Anything Goes challenge over at our challenge blog. 

Here is my card for the Challenge #39. 



I colored up Love In a Cup. You can find the image HERE.  I used Copic and colors pencils for the coloring. The sentiment and die cut from Whimsy Stamp, and the papers are from Prima Marketing. The flowers are from I am Roses. 


Here is the closer look for the image. 

This is my flower spray.







 Art by Mi Ran DT, Tracy specially designed digital paper and sentiment for all Art by Mi Ran Facebook group members. If you not member you can ask to join the group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbymiran/ 

You can download for free from 22nd Aug till Sept 21st. 
They are 6x6 inch, 300dpi. 6 papers and 3 sentiments.



Challenge :
I am roses(AUG IAR Challenge) : http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.ca/ 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Mi Ran

4 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card Mi Ran love the teapots and the flowers so beautiful love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love how you arranges the flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card...it's so adorable and the flowers are match with the color ..thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at I Am Roses.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing and this card is fabulous! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete