Saturday, May 23, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group challenge - Uptown Girl Casandra

It's time for a brand new ANYTHING GOES Challenge over at Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbymiran

Here is my card for the challenge. 




My card is pretty simple this time. I usually add a lot of stuff on my card, so feels like doesn't finish and need something more lol 

I used image call, Uptown Girl Casandra. I colored her with my Copic markers and color pencils. I colored her hair Copic C-3 and a black pencils. Most part are almost the same, didn't use many colors for shading. 

The Based card size is 6 x 6 inch.



Here is the inside of the card. The inside is pretty simple, too.


Stamp : Art by Mi Ran -  Uptown Girl Casandra 
Paper : Whimsy Stamp - Vintage Basic and DCWV 
Dies : Darice - Small Swirl, Darice - Iron Pence Border, Darice - Oblong Doily Frames(inside), Little Darlings - Darling Square Set (inside the flower) 
Flowers - I am Roses, and Prima Marketing(little black one)

Challenges :

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment