Friday, May 29, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Challenge #33 - Cowgirl Bonnie

It's time for new challenge over at Art by Mi Ran challenge. 
The challenge theme is Anything Goes as usual but you can enter only handmade project and if you used a stamp image you have to color them by hand.

Here is my card for the Challenge #33. 

I colored up Cowgirl Bonnie this time. I used Copic and color pencils for the coloring. Copic is mostly fill the base and mainly used color pencils for all the details and shading. 



Stamps : Art by Mi Ran - Cowgirl Bonnie , Whimsy Stamps - Everyday Moments, Unity Stamps - Button Bingo
Paper : We R Memory Keepers - Country Livin'
Flowers : I am Roses
Die cut : Darice - Picket Fence





Art by Miran is looking for designers for both of our teams DT Call information can be found here

Challenge :

http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.ca/ - # May Anything Goes
http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.ca - # H for Hat or Handbag TOP 3

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this easel card!!! The image is adorable, and I love the colors you have used!! Great job with all of the flowers! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Fabulous embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! You've chosen beautiful papers and colored the image perfectly. I like how the I Am Roses flowers look on this card too.
    Thanks for joining our May Challenge @ I AM Roses!
    Good luck.

    Alexandra
    DT member

    ReplyDelete