Sunday, October 19, 2014

Warm Wishes - Art by Mi Ran Rubber Stamp




I made another card with the same image, Warm Wishes. Warm Wishes is one of newest Art by Mi Ran rubber stamps from Whimsy Stamps. You can find the Stamp HERE and you can find all Art by Mi Ran Rubber Stamp at Whimsy Stamps online store HERE. Also you can find Art by Mi Ran Digi stamps collection HERE.


My photo is not so great here. I really need better setting for take pictures. Anyway I colored her different way with last time. I wanted to give black and white (or old) movie film feel on the card. The card size is 7(w) by 5 (H).

I roughly stamped her with black and walnut color ink pad.
Mainly I colored with my Deresses Color pencils. I used couple of brown colors, grey and black. 
When all the coloring finished, I covered a sponge with cheesecloth and put some white color  acrylic paint then used like a stamp top of the color image. Also I sprayed  white color  acrylic paint on the image. 

I used  black and walnut color ink pad for all the papers and die cut edges. I used glitter spray for the little snowflake dies.

The sentiment from Whimsy Stamps too but sorry I don't know which pack it is. 

The black flowers are from my sweet friend, Jacque. Thank you so much, Jacque :) 

Most die cuts are from Silhouette online store.




Here is close up image. The texture is less pop up on the actual coloring. 



I took a picture with another card I made the other day.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day!!

Challenges : 

  

6 comments:

  1. Wow they are both stunning card I love the Sepia photo effect
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Hugs Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Both of these are fabulous! Fantastic designs! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool with the black/white. I love that you showed your other card for comparison, the digi looks fab both ways. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges-see you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi Ran, I love your work! You have a new fan. Thx for playing along at Inspiration Destination. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete