Friday, October 3, 2014

Art by Mi Ran Challenge #16 + Florence

I didn't post my last card before, so I share two cards today.
The first one is THIS !


The image call Florence from Art by Mi Ran. You can find here HERE.
I provide the image jpg and png version and the image size is about 8 x 10 inch, so if you know little bit about graphic program, you can easy to play with my images from my store. I used a png file and made the layout on Photoshop. I made a 4 x 3.5 inch document then drag to the image. Left part didn't change the image size. Drag to png image to the document again. This time I changed the image smaller, so show up the whole body. Moved around the whole body image and find position(like do not hide eyes). I changed left side layer opacity 100% to 50% but looks like not really grey color line :( I think at least 30% it will show up grey colors. 
The final print size is about 4 (w) x 3.5(h). I colored her with Koh-I-Noor color pencils and add some highlight with my Zebra nip pen and white ink. 
The cut files are from Silhouette and Monica's Creative Room. The DP from K&Company and DCWV. The tag and little word from American Crafts DP pack. 
The flowers are from I am Roses.   


Here is the second card and this is for Art by Mi Ran challenge #16 Anything Goes


The image name is Ceridwen from Art by Mi Ran. You can find her HERE
I colored her with Koh-I-Noor color pencils and add some high light my Zebra nip pen and white ink. I cut out her by hand. 
The base frame and both butterfly cut files from Silhouette and another cut file from Monica's Creative Room (I guess lol ). I used distress ink pad for edge of papers. The DP from Momenta and the butterfly cut file part DP from DCWV. The wooden embellishment from Michaels. Flowers are from I am Roses and the right side tiny word is part of wash tape. I taped on the white color card stock then cut off. 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUSNESS RIGHT HERE!!! your colouring and design is just so wonderful and you definitely have a very unique style with your colouring and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lineart and your colouring. fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete